The summer is undoubtedly the most amazing time of the year. However, most people are concerned about their skin in the summer as the sunlight carries some harmful skin effects. You have to protect your skin from UV radiation.
Here are some of the tips in this regard:
- Use sunscreen tube when going out and regularly check its expiry date.
- Cover all sun-exposed areas of your body with sunscreen.
- Use a sunscreen that provides protection against both UVA and UVB.
- Use lip balm having an SPF of 30 or above.
- Use moisturizing creams or lotions having an SPF of 30 or above.
- Use sunglasses.
- Wear tightly woven clothes.
- Wear a hat when going out in the sunshine.
Last but not least, you should eat the right food to acquire the required amount of Vitamin D. You need more of it in the summer.